This title has not yet been published. We are expecting to release it around November of 2017. If you wish to be notified upon the release of this title, you can send an email to miscellaneous@STOSSBooks.com.
Volume 1 of STOSS was primarily concerned with the theological and biblical aspects of salt in the Bible, though some science was discussed. This is why only twelve of the available thirty-four mysteries were revealed. In Volume 2, the focus will be switched. Science will dominate the discussion, but theology will also be incorporated as well. In Volume 2, we will go into much greater detail as to how and why God created man to be the mouth through which the spiritual heart speaks — doing so accurately via the language of the body. It does so despite the presence of hearts that are constantly changing in that which it treasures and desires. In Volume 2, we will come to understand, with great amazement, why St. Hildegard tells us that of all of creation, God considers man as His most glorious. During the reading of Volume 2, there may be times when you, too, shed tears in awe of realizing the beauty, intricacy, and goodness of our creation by an infinitely Good and Omnipotent God. We will learn why God is not against scientific exploration and discovery. In fact, quite the opposite being true. God is the quintessential scientist. He is, in fact, the Commander-in-Chief of science!
Here are some of the questions that will be discussed and answered in Volume II:
· What are the other twenty-two mysteries of cutting-edge science that are hidden in plain sight in the pages of the Bible;
· Why is both the spiritual and biological heart so important to God;
· Why did 'both' Adam and Eve have to eat the apple before their eyes were opened;
· Why did Jesus choose the wedding feast at Cana to perform his very first public miracle — A miracle which signaled the beginning of his public ministry;
· Why does there seem to be an inextricable link between the Holy Spirit and water;
· Why does Jesus tell us we have no life in us if we don't eat his flesh and drink his blood;
· Similarly, why does Jesus tell us his flesh is real food and his blood is real drink;
· Why and how do so many of our deceased saints have incorruptible bodies, even after the passage of centuries;
· Why and how did Jesus leave his image on his two burial fabrics, i.e. The Shroud of Turin and the Sudarium of Oviedo?
· Was Eve's creation exactly the way it was described in Genesis, and;
· How does the manner of Eve's creation affect every single woman that has been, or ever will be born — making them very different from men (I'm not speaking only biologically)?
These questions, and many more, will be explored in Volume II of STOSS. It should be available sometime in the near future.