Definition for EME
EME – Electromagnetic Energy:
The beliefs put forth in this text should not be considered as Magisterial. However, they are based on compelling scientific evidence. There is reason to believe that all human beings existing in a state of Original Justice would radiate glory through the bodies. Hildegard tells us, “[O]f all the strengths of God's creation, Man's is most profound, made in a wondrous way with great glory from the dust of the earth and so entangled with the strengths of the rest of creation that he can never be separated from them.” She also wrote, “In place of his [Adam’s] luminous garment, Adam was given a sheepskin [a clear reference to the mortal flesh of fallen man — SML], and God substituted for Paradise a place of exile.”
It is an indisputable fact that the human body generates electromagnetic energy (created light). The body functions via static and moving electrons (which produce electricity). It is electrons in motion that make electromagnetic radiation. Dr. Robert Becker wrote an entire book on the subject. It is appropriately titled, The Body Electric: Electromagnetism and the Foundation of Life.
A twenty-minute video of body electric phenomenon is available for viewing. Following the link contained in this Endnote. The video shows one way (but not the only way) the body generates and uses electricity. It also shows how the energy of sound vibrations will generate electrical activity in our cells. The video primarily deals with nerve cells, but it doesn’t come close to revealing the extent of electricity biologically generated by ions, water, and light (EME), especially light in the infrared light spectrum. Dr. Gerald Pollard has discovered a fourth state of water which explains how every one of the biological surfaces within every cell of our body uses light and biological water to generate electrical charge and electromagnetic radiation.
For example, the heart alone generates powerful electromagnetic and magnetic fields; they extend three feet outside of the body. The brain’s magnetic field can only be detected up to about three inches away. The heart’s electrical field is sixty times greater in amplitude (think of the height of a wave on the ocean) than is the brain’s.
There is further evidence to indicate the bodies of Adam and Eve, before the fall, radiated glory as manifested by their luminous bodies (see also the quote from St. Hildegard above). It is an indisputable scientific fact that our bodies generate light in multiple wavelengths. Much of it is in the invisible to ultraweak wavelength range. That is true for both post– and pre-fallen man. However, the question would be: is the radiation Divine Light, biological (physical) light, or both? Would the same radiation intensity level (or lack thereof) exist for man in the state of Original Justice versus the fallen state? Let us look at some examples that will help us to answer those questions.
1. “When God created Adam, divine radiance surrounded the clay substance [i.e., DNA combined with bio–living water — SML] of which he was formed.”
2. “Before Adam and Eve had transgressed against the divine commandment, they had been shining with splendor like the sun and that light formed their clothing. After the transgression against the divine commandment they were no longer shining like they had been before. ... It [creation] too lost its equilibrium and fell into unrest.”
3. “Although his person [Adam] was more like to flesh than to spirit, yet he was dazzlingly white [Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich, The Life of Jesus Christ and Biblical Revelations, as recorded in the Journals of Clemens Brentano, arranged and edited by Carl E Schmoger CSSR, Vol 1 of 4, pp. 6-8].”
4. “[Adam and Eve] were like two unspeakably noble and beautiful children, perfectly luminous, and clothed with beams of light as with a veil. From Adam’s mouth I saw issuing a broad stream of glittering light, and upon his forehead an expression of great majesty. Around his mouth played a sunbeam, but there was none around Eve’s. I saw Adam’s heart very much the same as in the men of the present day, but his breast was surrounded by rays of light [emphasis SML]. In the middle of his heart, I saw a sparkling halo of glory. In it was a tiny figure as if holding something in its hand. I think it symbolized the Third Person [the Holy Spirit] of the Godhead [Ibid, vol. 1, pp. 6-8].”
5. The birth of Jesus informs us of the body’s ability to manifest the Glory of God. St. Bridget of Sweden was granted a vision of the Nativity. Remember, Jesus was fully human and, at birth, did not possess a glorified body. She writes, “The Virgin, kneeling with great reverence, placed herself in prayer, with her back to the crib, her face eastward, raised to Heaven. She stood with uplifted hands, and eyes fixed on Heaven, rapt as it were, in an ecstasy of contemplation, inebriated with the divine sweetness. And while she thus stood in prayer, I beheld her Child move in her womb, and at once in a moment, and in the twinkling of an eye, she brought forth her Son, from whom such ineffable light and splendor radiated, that the sun could not be compared to it; nor did the torch which the old man had set, in any manner give light, because that divine splendor had totally annihilated the material splendor of the torch …. I immediately beheld that glorious Babe lying naked and most pure on the ground, His flesh most clean from all filth or impurity.” In a vision to Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich, God showed her that all man, prior to the fall, were intended to be born the same way as Jesus in Bethlehem.
The study of the electromagnetic field of the heart and brain is taking on increased significance for the bio-scientific community. So much importance is attached to this field of study; the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) Institute
has a building specifically designed to shield its interior from all background electromagnetic fields from the earth. This building is the size of an entire city block. The shielding quality of this building enables researchers to obtain data uncorrupted by the influence of any other extrinsic electromagnetic fields. Owing to this unique capability, the American National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) joined forces with PTB to test a newly designed optical magnetic field sensor designed to measure the pico tesla range of the electromagnetic field more accurately specific to the heart. Berlin
Divine light does not create heat. The burning bush in Exodus 3:2 was not consumed by the flame. Heat capable of consuming a combustible material can only be generated by created light existing within time. Heat is the result of a photon traveling in a sinewave form that interacts with the electrons of physical matter with which it comes into contact. An example of such combustible matter is flesh near the physical heart. This contact causes energy transference, which results in the generation of heat. Since a sine-wave can only exist in time, it cannot be Divine Light because Divine Light is not material and is outside of time and space. Here is the reason. A sine wave is a product of something traveling in a roller coaster–type pattern. The object will transverse one peak, then one valley, and so forth for a certain period of time. In eternity, there is no passage of time.
According to Glenn Dallaire:
St. Galgani experienced an increasingly intense burning beginning in the center of her heart and then radiating outward. She describes the sensation as a hot poker penetrating her, so intense she needed ice to cool it. This pain and burning was not merely spiritual, but also physical [SML]. The skin in the area of the heart was actually burned. When Venerable Father Germanus Ruoppolo C.P. placed a thermometer on the skin, the mercury immediately ascended to the upper limit of the gauge. This type of manifestation of the Spirit’s dwelling in the [inner, spiritual — SML] heart was experienced by St. Padre Pio (his skin temperature, especially during Mass, was over 120 degrees, the upper limit of the thermometer), and also St. Paul of the Cross. Galgani said that while this burning caused great pain to her body, she did not desire that excruciating pain to stop because of the sweetness it produced [just as was the case with St. John the Evangelist at the Last Supper and St. Gertrude — SML] in the very depths of her soul. The palpitations of her physical [SML] heart during this phenomenon were so great, her chair and bed would shake, even though she herself remained quite calm. Like Phillip Neri, St. Gemma’s heart was also expanded. So much so that three of her ribs were broken at almost right angles. When her body was exhumed, physicians found that decomposition of the body had begun … except for the heart. It was found incorrupt, full of blood, fresh, healthy, and flexible.”
The above is an example of the Glory of God being manifested physically. It occurs when fallen humanity is employed as an instrument. The mouth/body inhaled the Holy Spirit, who then dwelled in the spiritual heart. Therefore, we can assume the physical changes occurring in St. Gemma Galgani and Padre Pio’s hearts were not a direct manifestation of the Glory of the Holy Spirit, absent any intermediatory instrument. Instead, they were consequences of the Holy Spirit’s presence within the spirit (inner heart), which compelled the lower powers of the soul to produce the necessary changes in the body so that the language of the body would accurately express the overflow of the spiritual heart. Following, we will discuss several other biblical examples of the instrumentality of the human body.
 St. Hildegard of Bingen, Scivias, 98.
 Hildegard of Bingen. Hildegard of Bingen’s Book of Divine Works: With Letters and Songs. Kindle Locations 657-658.
 Gerald H. Pollack PhD, The Fourth Phase of Water: Beyond Solid, Liquid, and Vapor, Ebner and Sons, 2013, Kindle Edition.
 McCraty, Science of the Heart, Vol. 2, 36.
 From [St. Hildegard of Bingen, quoted in an unpublished translation of Helmut Posch, Das wahre Weltbild nach Hildegard von Bingen (The Creation of the World According to Hildegard of Bingen) Deutsche Bibliothek (CIP – Einheitsaufnahme, Aufl. – A-4880 St. Georgen, 1998), translated by Gina O’Brien for the Kolbe Center for the Study of Creation (Mt. Jackson, VA: 2009), p. 31/55].
Hugh Owen, “Adam and Eve in the Writings of the Mystical Saints and Doctors of the Church,” The Kolbe Center for the Study of Creation, https://kolbecenter.org/adam-and-eve-writings-mystical-saints-doctors-church/#_ftnref30, accessed August 17, 2020.
 Ibid., 40/55.
 St. Bridget of Sweden. Revelations of St. Bridget: On the Life and Passion of Our Lord and the Life of His Blessed Mother. TAN Books. Kindle Edition. Locations 356-363.
 Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich, The Life of Jesus Christ and Biblical Revelations, as recorded in the Journals of Clemens Brentano, arranged and edited by Carl E Schmoger CSSR, Vol 1 of 4, p. 6-8.
 Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, "Magnetic field measurements of the human heart at room temperature.," ScienceDaily.com, http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/12/091211131520.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sciencedaily+%28ScienceDaily%3A+Latest+Science: ScienceDaily, L.L.C., December 26, 2009 (accessed 12-26-2009).
 Glenn Dallaire, “St Gemma Galgani.” Glen Dallaire. http://www.stgemmagalgani.com/2008/11/heart-on-fire-with-love-of-god-st-gemma.html, January 21, 2013 (accessed 11/05/2017).